Almost a pig 107lbs
107lbs of Pork, all the flavors you want. No hassle with processors, no questions about msg, we handle it all and bring it to your door.
- 50lbs Ground pork products (mix and match: Breakfast sausage, Italian sausage, Spicy sausage, Plain ground)
- 5lbs Bacon
- 2lbs Canadian Bacon
- 10lbs Pork Roasts (3-4lb for pulled pork etc)
- 5lbs Tenderloin (try pork medallions) for a party snack
- 5lbs Pork Chops (don't overcook, 150F internal temp is fine)
- 5lbs Smoked Hocks (pea soup, bean soup, veggie stew, anything. Instant yummy)
- 15lbs Brats (mix and match: Regular, Italian, Andouille, Jalepeno, Chorizo, Polish)
- 5lb Pork Steak (farmer favorite)
- 5lb Baby Back Ribs
This package makes bulk meat available to you at the rates we charge restaurants.
Unlike a whole pig, you know exactly what your paying and getting.
Ask us about paying with a check and save another $15
If your not familiar with our farming practices, we rotationally graze pigs through grassland and woodland. They get around 80% of their diet from pasture, eating mostly grass, but also nuts, roots and whatever else lives in the dirt. The remainder is craft brewing grains and non-gmo corn
Many pasture farmers feed their pigs on pasture, but typically grains make up 50% or more of their diet. Ours is a rare and delicious product. e.g. most pork is pink, but ours is as red as beef, representing higher iron content.
Because of their activity levels (exercise while growing, instead of sedentary while growing) our pigs tend to deposit the fat in and around muscle cells, rather than only on the outsides of their body. This is much of the yum factor.
If you've enjoyed and been nourished by our pork; and thought about whole pigs, this may be a way to go.
Don't hesitate with questions, even if your not ready to commit, or want a lesser amount